The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air to the centre of your room!
This great stove fan starts operating with a stove surface temperature between 65'C and 345'C.
- The stove fan does not need batteries or main power to run!
- Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort & less fuel consumption.
- Increased Efficiency: Warm air is circulated directly into the living area rather than having most of the stoves heat rise immediately to the ceiling, thereby increasing the heating efficiency of your stove.
- Unique Blade Design: The unique blade has been specifically designed to deliver a very broad cross section of gentle air movement instead of a small cone of concentrated air.
- Easy Operation: Stove Fan starts automatically and adjust speed with the stove’s temperature. As the stove heats up the Stove Fan runs faster to move more air into the room. As the stove burns down and cools, the Stove Fan automatically slows down and stops. Very quiet operation.