Provide firey warmth to your outdoor area with the Henley Halo Firepit
This Wood Pellet Henley Halo Firepit is a stylish fire heater. The unique oxygen flow system creates a Halo like flame that dances around the rim. It’s design creates a warm glow when lit, with no smoke or sparks from it’s flame. This ensures you can enjoy your evening with friends and family in comfort.
This firepit comes in galvinised silver. It comes with an easy to clean ash tray, ensuring it is easy to reuse. This heater is exclusively for use with wood pellet. The heater is for outdoor use only. Please ensure that you light the Halo Fire Pit in a safe area. We recommend burning on a concrete or patio slab area. For instructions on how to light a fire please click on the tab to the right!
To learn more about our Halo Firepit, click Enquire or Buy Online Here.
Lead time is up to 7 working days. Looking instead for stove cleaners to get your stove ready for winter? Click here to view our range of stove accessories, which includes stove cleaners, high temperature sealant and more.
How to light the Firepit
1. Place your Halo on a on a solid non-combustible surface such as a concrete path or patio slab.
Note: Not suitable for use on wooden or composite decks.
2. Fill your Halo with approximately 50mm(2”) of wood pellets.
3. Place a fire lighter in the centre of the pellets and light it.
Note: Do not use any flammable liquids such as BBQ lighter fluid or petrol.
4. It will take approximately 5 – 8 minutes for the wood pellets to fully catch fire depending on
the quality of the pellet. Once the inner wall of the Halo has heated up the flame will lick up
around the side to the holes at the top creating a beautiful halo-like dancing flame.
5. When the flames start to die down top up your Halo with a few scoops of wood pellets using
a metal scoop. Be careful not to smother the fire as this will cause excessive smoke as the new
pellets catch fire.
6. Once the fire has gone out please let your Halo cool completely before cleaning it.
7. To clean, simply remove the ash drawer and dispose of the cooled ash.
8. Replace the ash drawer and store your Halo in a safe place.